Monday, August 4, 2008

Flowers in the Future...

Spent the late morning and early afternoon today finishing planing the flower beds near the entrance to the guest house! They were quite overgrown with weeds. Many different kinds of flowers, so we will see which ones work the best in this African climate.

Also helped move 20 computers up to St. Laurent's primary school today. This is the school where I have started teaching. I helped move the teachers office to a new room and then supervised as the students deep cleaned the room! Hadn't been even swept in about 6 years i think :) but now it is about as clean of a room as i have seen here, and there are 20 donated computers in boxes (used old dells) ready to be set up tomorrow. I have been labeled the computer "expert" because I am the only one who has actually used one before! I will show pictures of the new "lab" when they are all set up.

And there will be pictures of the flowers once they start coming up!

It just occurred to me that I have not been posting much about the normal day-to-day. If there are any requests out there for pictures of certain things, or a short description of _______ just let me know and i will try and answer. Thanks for reading!

No comments: